Wednesday 14 March 2018

Music Magazine Cover

When creating this cover I stuck to red and white colour theme as I felt they were opposites. Red is a bold and violent colour, where white is a pure and calm colour. This gives diversity to the cover as a whole. I got some inspiration from looking at other students covers, I liked how Alex Bond used a diagonal line in the top corner of his Cover I felt that it would be good to include something similar. 

Mrs Mann, if you have any problem with viewing the picture let me know and I will try to fix it. 

1 comment:

  1. Grade A for effort.
    Excellent work, Charlie: you have a very good eye for design.
    You would probably need to think about how the layout would look in real size A4. I bet that the cover lines would seem oversized. You'd probably want more of them too. plus a bar code, issue date and price.

    ReplyDelete

Yr 11 EXAM PRACTICE PAPER: CLASH

PREP Write freely about the house style of Clash music magazine. Your focus is on 'media language', that is, how the musicians are r...